Making technology work for your business.
Infinium are an experienced and trusted partner of IT solutions to businesses of all sizes across the UK. With over 20 years’ experience, we offer a diverse number of flexible IT services. This includes network infrastructure, ISP services, Cloud solutions, wireless services, IT security, hardware and software procurement, license management, consultancy, engineering, project management and IT support.
We use our experience and knowledge of the IT industry to deliver tailored solutions, using the right mix of our services to enhance your business.
We are specialists in helping customers utilise the benefits of technology to improve their business.
We excel in working with customers on projects that transform their IT investment and putting together IT solutions that combine different aspects of IT infrastructure, hardware and software.
From the initial infrastructure and networking design, through to business systems implementation and ongoing support, we can advise and implement solutions that truly work for your business.
Benefits of Infinium’s IT Solutions
- Design – Whether you are upgrading your existing IT infrastructure or embarking on a complex migration, getting the design right is vital to the success of your project. Our IT solutions specialists will work with you to deliver a cost-effective design that enhances your service and meets your business requirements.
- Project Management – Whilst you are doing what you do best, running your business, our project managers will ensure your project runs smoothly and that there is minimum disruption to your business throughout the implementation. We regularly update our customers on the progress of a project, through effective project management tools and methodology.
- Procurement – Our expertise and product knowledge mean that we are perfectly suited to carry out hardware and software procurement to use in line with your IT solutions. We also manage the procurement process to ensure a fast, seamless implementation.
- Implementation – Our team of professional, qualified and experienced engineers will deliver all aspects of the project, including hardware installation, software deployment, data migration, acceptance testing and go live. Our highly trained engineers will be supported both onsite and remotely by our 3rd line technical experts, to ensure delivery of a successful project.
- Ongoing Support – Once your project has gone live, we will ensure a smooth transition to our managed support service. Our accredited technical service desk is located in the North West of England, providing UK-wide coverage 7 days a week. We also provide telephone, email and remote support capabilities, as well as offering a comprehensive range of managed IT support packages for businesses of all sizes, including support for in-house IT Teams. Our professional and experienced team of service desk and onsite engineers will manage and maintain your IT systems too, whilst you concentrate on what you do best – running your business.