Professional End User & Network Monitoring Wi-Fi Support
Infinium are an experienced and trusted partner of end user Wi-Fi support services to businesses of all sizes across the UK. We have over 20 years’ experience and pride ourselves on delivering a professional and quality support service to the customers and guests of all our valued clients.
End User Wi-Fi Support Capabilities
Infinium provide support to the end users of Wi-Fi networks, as well as proactive monitoring of Wi-Fi networks through our UK-based technical service desk which operates seven days a week.
Our accredited technical service desk, located in the North West of England, provide telephone, email and remote support capabilities, so that there is always someone on hand to help your customers and guests with any Wi-Fi related queries.
Our skilled and experienced engineers assist end users with a wide range of queries, from user access issues to network availability and VPN and SSID configuration.
As part of our end user Wi-Fi support, Infinium will also continuously monitor your network and proactively alert customers and resolve any potential issues as soon as they are detected.
Benefits of Infinium’s Professional End User Wi-Fi Support
- Peace of Mind – knowing that your customers and guests are supported with any Wi-Fi queries by a dedicated team of technical engineers ensures you are offering your customers a great service, whilst protecting your own employees from the distractions of any technical queries.
- Availability – with a choice of service options to suit your business, our service desk operates seven days a week to ensure there is always someone available when your customers and guests need it.
- Accredited – Infinium are ISO/IEC 20000 accredited, which means we adhere to international standards for best practice and continuous improvement for IT service management
- Technical expertise – our skilled and experienced in-house technical team benefits from 1st, 2nd and 3rd line engineers, with network and technical specialists all in one location for faster escalation and response.
- Service delivery – our dedicated Service Delivery Manager provides a point of reference for all queries, to ensure a quality service is delivered. Customers can receive monthly service reporting and dashboards on request.
- Monitoring and response – all customer calls and emails are logged in our remote management system, and we will provide you with a unique ticket reference number to keep track of your issue. Our calls are routinely monitored and used for continuous training and feedback of our engineers, to ensure we are delivering an exceptional service.
- System monitoring – real-time monitoring of your Wi-Fi network, inclusive of alerts and critical event log monitoring.
- Response – access to a nationwide team of field engineers, should you require on-site engineering support.