UK | Job ID: 2107 | £45,000 + Car Allowance (Potential to earn up to £80,000) per year
We have an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to join our team.
Salary: £45,000 & Car Allowance (Potential to earn up to £80,000).
Hours: 40 hours (Monday to Friday)
Account Manager – The Role:
The purpose of this role is to manage existing major customer accounts. To be successful in this role, applicants must be confident at providing solutions to clients’ requests.
This role will be based from home. However, regular client visits will be essential to ensure client satisfaction and sales growth. This role will report directly to the CEO.
Account Manager – Key Responsibilities:
- First point of call for a portfolio of clients and be available to resolve queries and concerns
- Build relationships with existing clients, managing their contracts, and supporting their requirements
- To achieve and aim to exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual performance targets
- Ability to deliver client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Respond to quote requests and prepare proposals in a timely manner
- To attend monthly sales meetings at Head office
- To attend client meetings and deliver presentations
- Assist with Service Management meetings with clients when required
- Assist with Project Management and delivery duties where required
Account Manager – You:
- Ability to work under pressure, to prioritise effectively and use own initiative to ensure delivery is achieved
- Customer focused attitude and professional mannerism
- Critical thinking and diagnostic skills
- Target driven
- Ambition and an entrepreneurial spirit, thriving in a dynamic, team-oriented environment
- Excellent communication
- Strong presentation skills
- Influential negotiation skills
Account Manager– Skills and Experience:
- Account Management experience in SME enterprise
- A proven background in the technology or leisure industry
- Degree level qualification in business related subject
The comprehensive package of benefits we offer includes:
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free home internet
- Spacious canteen area including healthy free snacks, drinks, and coffee machine
- Regular team social events including amazing Christmas parties and Family Fun days
- Private Medical Cover (including discounts on retail shops & gym memberships)
To submit your CV for this exciting Account Manager opportunity, please email HR@infinium.co.uk.