Field Service Project Manager
Preston | Job ID: 2111 | £27,000 - £30,000 per year
We have an exciting opportunity for a Field Service Project Manager to join our team.
Location: Remote Working (including working from Head Office from time to time),
Salary: Up to £30,000, plus on-call allowance (dependent on experience)
Hours: 40 hours (Monday to Friday) plus On-call (the successful candidate must be flexible to meet client demand and project deadlines)
Founded in 2002, Infinium are an experienced team of IT & Wi-Fi specialists supporting Holiday Parks across the UK. Due to a truly exciting period of growth and we are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Field Service Project Manager to join our team.
Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time, within budget and scope, and overseeing all aspects of project delivery. This will include setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, monitoring progress, and reporting to stakeholders in a regular and timely fashion.
Field Services Project Manager – Key Responsibilities:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/suppliers for the smooth execution of multiple projects of varying sizes
- Manage projects within given constraints of scope, schedule, budget, and quality through the duration of the project
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Report project performance to all relevant stakeholders, in line with agreed timescales and milestones
- Perform risk and issue management to minimise project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Meet budgetary objectives and adjust project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other team members
- Ensure completion documentation and hand over to both the client and the support service is executed efficiently and on a timely basis
- Ensure all projects are conducted in line with company Health & Safety policy
- Act as weekend on-call Duty Manager, as part of a rota. It will be necessary to work occasional bank holidays (typically 1 per year).
- Any additional duties that may be required.
Field Services Project Manager – You:
- Proven analytical and decision-making abilities
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders from junior level to director level
- ‘Can do’ approach to the job, especially when faced with demanding deadlines
- Ability to establish cordial and productive working relationships on a longer-term basis
- Have an ethos of continuous improvement, with a willingness to learn
- In-depth understanding of project methodologies, tools & techniques
- Excellent organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office programmes
- Be able to rely on previous experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
Skills and Experience – Essential:
- IT skills: CAT5 and CAT6 cabling
- Familiarity with basics of network switches/routers, Office 365 and Windows Operating Systems.
- 5 years + experience as field engineer
- Full UK Driving Licence
Skills and Experience – Desirable:
- Experience of Wi-Fi fibre optic systems deploying Wi-Fi networks, in both indoor and outdoor environments
- Experience of deploying internal networks.
- Some experience and knowledge of computer networks, ideally with certified qualifications (e.g. CompTIA Network+)
- Experience of line management/team management
The comprehensive package of benefits we offer at Infinium includes:
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays (accrue additional leave after 3 years’ service)
- Free home internet
- Spacious canteen area including healthy free snacks, drinks, and coffee machine
- Regular team social events including amazing Christmas parties and Family Fun days
To submit your CV for this exciting Field Service Project Manager opportunity, please email HR@infinium.co.uk