Preston | Job ID: 2118 | £30,000 – dependant on experience and qualifications per year
Location: Preston, PR40HF
Salary: £30,000 – dependant on experience and qualifications and On call bonus
Hours: 40 hours
Founded in 2002, Infinium are an experienced team of IT & Wi-Fi specialists supporting Holiday Parks across the UK. Due to a truly exciting period of growth and we are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Project Manager to join our team.
Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time, within budget and scope, and overseeing all aspects of project delivery. This will include setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, monitoring progress, and reporting to stakeholders in a regular and timely fashion.
Project Manager – Key Responsibilities:
- Act as line manager to a small number of Field Engineers.
- Manage engineer time and engineering schedules.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/suppliers for the smooth execution of multiple projects of varying sizes
- Manage projects within given constraints of scope, schedule, budget, and quality through the duration of the project
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Report project performance to all relevant stakeholders, in line with agreed timescales and milestones
- Perform risk and issue management to minimise project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Meet budgetary objectives and adjust project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other team members
- Ensure completion documentation and hand over to both the client and the support service is executed efficiently and on a timely basis
- Ensure all projects are conducted in line with company Health & Safety policy
- Act as weekend on-call Duty Manager, as part of a rota. It will be necessary to work occasional bank holidays (typically 1 per year).
- Any additional duties that may be required.
- Proven analytical and decision-making abilities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills at all levels
- In-depth understanding of project methodologies, tools & techniques
- Excellent organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking
- Familiarity with basics of network switches/routers, Office 365, Windows Operating Systems and Wi-Fi.
- Experience of Wi-Fi fibre optic systems deploying Wi-Fi networks, in both indoor and outdoor environments
- Some experience and knowledge of computer networks, ideally with certified qualifications (e.g. CompTIA Network+)
- Experience of line management/team management
The comprehensive package of benefits we offer at Infinium includes:
- Competitive salary of up to £30,000 based on skills and experience
- Competitive holiday package – with additional additional leave accrued after 3 years’ service
- Free home internet or SIM
- Wellbeing package including discounted gym, support towards optical and dental treatment and others.
- Spacious canteen area including healthy free snacks, drinks, and coffee machine
- Regular team social events including amazing Christmas parties and Family Fun days
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Sam on 07983 136 786 for further information.