UK | Job ID: 2105 | Up to £35,000 per year
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join our team.
Location: Remote Working (including working from Head Office from time to time),
Salary: Up to £35,000, plus on-call allowance (dependent on experience)
Hours: 40 hours (Monday to Friday) plus On-call (the successful candidate must be flexible to meet client demand and project deadlines)
Project Manager – The Role:
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Project Manager to join our team. This role will report to the Project Delivery Manager.
Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time, within budget and scope, and overseeing all aspects of project delivery. This will include setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, monitoring progress and reporting to stakeholders in a regular and timely fashion.
The successful candidate will work directly with our ‘presales’ team to ensure a clear understanding of scope, deliverables and budget. They will coordinate with other departments, suppliers, contractors, and clients to ensure all aspects of each project are communicated, planned, and delivered.
The role is a mix of home working and working from our Head Office (PR4 0HF).
Project Manager – Key Responsibilities:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/suppliers for the smooth execution of multiple projects of varying sizes
- Manage projects within given constraints of scope, schedule, budget, and quality through the duration of the project
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools, techniques and reporting (both to internal stakeholders & external clients)
- Report project performance to all relevant stakeholders, in line with agreed timescales and milestones
- Perform risk and issue management to minimise project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Meet budgetary objectives and adjust project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other team members
- Ensure completion documentation and hand over to both the client and the support service is executed efficiently and on a timely basis
- Ensure all projects are conducted in line with company Health & Safety policy
- Act as weekend on-call Duty Manager, as part of a rota. It will be necessary to work occasional bank holidays (typically 1 per year).
- Any additional duties that may be required.
Project Manager – You:
- Proven analytical and decision-making abilities
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders from junior level to director level
- ‘Can do’ approach to the job, especially when faced with demanding deadlines
- Ability to establish cordial and productive working relationships on a longer-term basis
- Have an ethos of continuous improvement, with a willingness to learn
- In-depth understanding of project methodologies, tools & techniques
- Excellent organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office programmes
- Be able to rely on previous experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
Project Manager– Skills and Experience:
- Project Management Professional (PMP)/ PRINCE2 certification or industry equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Project Manager role or similar
- Approximately 3 years’ experience in one or more of the Construction, IT, Telecoms or Utility industries
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Degree level or equivalent qualifications
- Experience of deploying Wi-Fi networks, in both indoor and outdoor environments
- Some experience and knowledge of computer networks, ideally with certified qualifications (e.g. CompTIA Network+)
- Experience of line management/team management
The comprehensive package of benefits we offer includes:
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays (accrue additional leave after 3 years’ service)
- Free home internet
- Spacious canteen area including healthy free snacks, drinks, and coffee machine
- Regular team social events including amazing Christmas parties and Family Fun days
To submit your CV for this exciting Project Manager opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now.